TSN are a Thatcham Recognised Installer.
Following the demise of the Vehicle Systems Installation Board (VSIB) in 2009, Thatcham took over the role of safeguarding and maintaining the standard of installation of Thatcham listed aftermarket systems.
Unless installed correctly even the most sophisticated system could fail to protect your vehicle and may cause electrical / electronic systems to malfunction.
Look for the Thatcham Recognised Installer logo. Proof that your system is properly installed by a competent installer working to high quality standards.
To qualify for Thatcham Recognition, the following is required:
- Registered Company or Sole Trader
- Police National Computer security check (PNC) & Criminal Record Bureau check (CRB); this is for Category 5 purposes
- Provide proof of Public Liability Insurance
- Product supplier recommendation
- Provide proof of relevant product training
- Comply with the requirements of the Thatcham TRI criteria
The potential benefits to the motoring public are:
- Assurance of quality installation
- Reduced risk of vehicle theft
- Potential insurance premium discounts on production of Thatcham TRI certificate
- Enhanced resale value
- Free advice on the most effective system for all vehicles